Azelaic acid is a naturally occurring acid commonly found in rye, barley, and wheat. It has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties which are very effective to be used on the skin. It belongs to a class of medications called dicarboxylic acid which benefits its demand as an over-the-counter topical product.
The Azelaic acid is available in the form of gel, foam, cream, and serum form. This multi-functional ingredient brightens the skin tone and improves the texture of the skin by reducing the appearance of blemishes.
Benefits of Azelaic Acid Serum
The Azelaic acid serum has gained much popularity because of its innumerable benefits. A lot of questions are also being asked on why one should choose it over other products available for skincare. Here we shall explain why-
- The Azelaic Acid Brightening Serum serves as an illuminating ingredient that controls the melanin pigment in the skin. This improves the appearance of dark spots and dead cells exposing the finer layers of skin which gives it the brightening effect.
- It helps the skin fight against any acne as it gives the skin the ability to renew itself more quickly. Its anti-bacterial benefits help kill any bacteria that cause acne or rosacea. It is effective in reducing pimples and blackhead formation. It can even prevent future outbreaks apart from reducing the existing ones.
- The All-Natural Azelaic Serum can help in pore cleansing or increased oil production in the skin which reduces the appearance of pore size. This again gives the skin a beautiful texture with a flawless appearance.
- It has immense anti-inflammatory properties which reduce any irritation or redness. The Azelaic serum acts as a skin-soothing agent for long-lasting freshness.
- Since Azelaic acid is an excellent booster for healthy turnover of cells, scarring is greatly diminished and the skin gets to heal very quickly.
- It is also called the tyrosinase inhibitor which means it can reduce any form of pigmentation. Hyperpigmentation which is a major concern nowadays due to overexposure to environmental and stress factors can be controlled with the use of Azelaic acid serum.
Application of Azelaic Acid with combination
While the potent Azelaic acid itself has wonderful properties and its efficacy stands out the best, dermatologists also find this ingredient getting well along with a couple of other ingredients. Azelaic acid when combined with Vitamin C can work wonders. Vitamin C promotes collagen and can revive firm and youthful skin. Since it is an antioxidant, it can protect skin cells from the radical damage of UV rays. Azelaic acid with Vitamin C can provide amazing benefits for a clean wrinkle-free and glowing complexion.
Azelaic acid is a very stable molecule and thus can be combined with other ingredients. Another combination is Azelaic acid with hyaluronic acid which serves as a superior exfoliant with deep moisturizing benefits. This incorporation of moisture with the benefits of Azelaic acid makes the skin soft, supple, and rejuvenated. Azelaic Acid wholesale dealers supply this to most skincare companies due to the blending property of this serum. Azelaic Acid Bulk manufacturing and supplying is done to cater to a lot of renowned brands for their skincare compositions.
Usage- Azelaic acid is a very safe product to be used on the skin. It serves as the best maintenance ingredient for everyday use. One can apply this and follow it up with a moisturizer or a good sunscreen. If you are wondering whether to choose an Azelaic Acid product for skincare you just need to know that it can just improve some of the visible imperfections the skin struggles with. If you wish to battle ageing, even out your complexion, and get that radiant look, work it right into your skincare routine!