Centella Asiatica Cica, commonly known as the Cica or tiger grass is an antioxidant that is rich in its moisturizing properties. It is also known for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which help calm as well as repair skin. The Cica is a herb that is native to some parts of Asia and Africa. It has also been known to create collagen which is a building block for proteins in tissue. This helps in maintaining the elasticity of the skin. Why this ingredient rule in skin care products is because it is an eco-friendly option with no potentially harmful chemicals. In simpler terms, it can suit any skin type and act as a botanical savior for the skin. Skincare brands have taken an immense interest in this ingredient due to its power to restore the skin.
Composition of the Centella Asiatica Extract Serum
It has a myriad of benefits because of the amino acids, beta-carotene, and fatty acids present in it. It has an outburst of Vitamin C, A, B1, and B2. These active ingredients leave the skin feeling dewy and smoother.
Advantages of Centella Asiatica Serum
The Centella Asiatica has a lot more advantages than a face cream because-
- It keeps dryness and irritation away. Besides, it offsets flakiness which is a common skin condition. Its moisturizing properties restore the balance of the skin and keep it hydrated. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, it additionally helps people who suffer from eczema and psoriasis.
- Cica can fight off free radicals, regulate collagen synthesis and prevent damage from environmental stress. It helps in the anti-redness of the skin acting as a balm for sensitive skin.
- The Cica serum can take care of wrinkles and fine lines. It is lightweight and quickly absorbed by the skin. It has anti-cellulite properties and anti-stretch marks which makes it very popular.
- It can lighten any scars or acne marks due to the Madecassoside extract present in it. It heals minor burns, scars, and cuts. The Madecassoide is one of the primary compounds of Cica and helps in reducing inflammatory conditions post breakout of acne.
- This ingredient is just perfect to strengthen the skin barrier, hydrating and soothing any irritation, and makes it ideal to be used as a moisturizer.
The Centella Serum is a sensitive skin-friendly ingredient that is a great skin soother. Stress, UV rays, pollution, and diet affect our skin and make it vulnerable to damage. Regular usage of this serum is on the rise because they are very comforting and give an ultimate experience of achieving flawless skin. Dermatologists even consider it safe for use after skin treatments like chemical peels and dermabrasion. This powerful herb serum provides a holistic approach to skin care offering great skin texture.
Increasing Demand of Centella Serum
The Cica Concept is also gaining popularity because it is highly compatible with complexion aiding products such as foundations and compacts. If one is looking for firm skin, or something to soothe your skin along with the repair benefits, the Cica serum is just the ideal solution. Unlike rinse-off products, this is designed to be left on the skin so that it can penetrate deeper and work on the cells beneath. Enriched with nutrients and backed by a light texture it is very gentle on the facial skin and around the eye area. This gentle formula is just the right routine for your everyday use and to get a clear and glowing complexion.